Sunday 8 June 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 13 - Animal Print


Have done lots of different types of animal print nails before, so I thought for the challenge I would do a different print on each nail :)



To start I painted a base coat onto my nails. On my thumb and ring finger I then painted 2 coats of W7's White. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze's Kalahari Kiss. And on my middle finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze's Westside Warrior.



On my thumb nail I have done cow print. For this I used Konad's black special polish and stamped the cow print from Cheeky plate CH1.



On my index finger I have done tiger print. Firstly I used a small makeup sponge and China Glaze's Life Preserver and sponged this over a couple parts of the nail. I then used Konad's black special polish and stamped the pattern from Cheeky plate CH2.



On my middle finger I have done a scales crocodile print. I stamped the pattern from Pueen plate Pueen10 using 3 different colours, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Coco a-go-go, KIKO's Lime Green and Barry M's Gold Foil. I dotted these colours in a few different places on the pattern, then scraped and stamped as usual.



On my ring finger I have done zebra print. I used Konad's black special polish and the zebra pattern from Konad plate m57.



On my little finger I have done leopard print. I used Konad's black special polish and the leopard pattern from Konad plate m57. I then used a dotting tool to fill in some parts of the pattern with Avon's Vintage Boutique.



Once all my nails were dry I carefully applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!

Love this mani! All the different patterns look great together and so colourful :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment