Wednesday 28 January 2015

Mermaid Scales


Really annoyed with these! They look so good but then I messed up the stamping a little on those couple nails and smudged it a bit with the top coat. Will have to do another attempt at these in the future!



Firstly as usual I painted on a base coat. Then I painted just one coat of China Glaze White On White on all nails.



For the gradient I used 3 Barry M Gelly polishes Green Berry, Guava and Blue Grape. And on my middle and ring finger I sponged the gradient so that it goes the opposite way to the rest of my nails.



I painted a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over all nails. Then I stamped using Konad Black and the scale pattern from MoYou Pro Collection plate 01.



I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment