Thursday 22 January 2015

Heart Of Gold


Pretty random mani, wasn't really in the mood but my previous mani was a little chipped.



I firstly painted my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 3 coats of A England Holy Grail (Limited Edition). On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather.



On my thumb and ring finger I stamped this polka dot pattern from Cheeky plate CH6 using Konad Black.



On my middle finger I used a heart shaped corner cutter to cut a heart shape in some vinyl tape. I then stuck this on my nail, painted with China Glaze Liquid Leather and peeled off the vinyl tape.



I painted a coat of Seche Vite on each nail and that is the mani finished.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment