Friday 2 January 2015

First Chevrons for 2015


I got some new chevron nail vinyls so I thought I would try them :)



I painted my usual base coat. Then on my thumb and ring ringer I painted 2 coats of China Glaze White On White. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of A England Rose Briar/Sleeping Beauty. And finally on my middle finger I painted 2 coats of Essie Hors D'Ouvres, I am obsessed with using this polish lately!



I used the nail stickers and placed them horizontally across my nail (thumb and ring finger). I then used Barry M Grey to fill in most of the spaces, then in one of them I filled in the space with A England Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty. I did this as quickly as I could so that I could peel the stickers off while the polish was still wet.
For any parts that had gone into the white a bit I used the Barry M White Nail Art Pen to get rid of them.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails and that is the mani finished. Love this one!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment