Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year! 100th Post


Happy New Year Everyone! Here is my last mani for this year.
This is also my 100th post! Thank you to everyone that visits my blog!



To start as always I applied my base coat, then I applied 2 coats of A England Bridal Veil.



For all of this mani I used MoYou Festive Collection plate 05. On my thumb I stamped the firework sparkle pattern, and on my middle finger I stamped the clock pattern both using Color Club Worth The Risque.



Using the same plate I stamped this firework pattern. I stamped them in different ways on my index, ring and little finger and I used a mixture of Color Club Worth The Risque and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Emerald Express and Ruby Rush.



I painted a coat of Seche Vite on all nails and that is the mani done!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment