Monday 8 December 2014

Holly, Candy Canes & Glitter


My first Christmas mani for this year :)
...Well unless you wanna count the Frozen mani last month!



I applied my base coat as always. Then on my thumb, index, ring and little finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze White on White. On my middle finger I applied 2 coats of OPI Honey Ryder.



For my ring finger I created a decal by stamping this holly pattern from MoYou Festive plate 06 and leaving it on the stamper. I filled in the green leaves with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Record Lime while it was still on the stamper, then painted over a clear coat so that I could peel it off. Then I applied a clear coat to my nail and stuck down the decal. I then used a dotting tool to fill in the berries with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red. Although if I did this again I would probably try to stamp the berries red as then there would still be the pattern on the berries to match the leaves.



On the rest of the white nails I used Rapid Red again to stamp the stripe candy cane pattern from the same MoYou plate as the holly.



To finish I applied Seche Vite to all nails apart from the gold as that is a texture polish.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment