Sunday 30 November 2014

Monochrome Matte


Fancied doing a black and white mani.



First after applying my base coat I painted 2 coats of China Glaze White on White on my thumb and ring finger. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle, and on my middle finger 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather.



On my thumb and ring finger painted white I stamped using Konad Black this triangle pattern from Pueen plate Pueen20.



On my thumb, index and little finger I used half of a paper reinforcement ring to create a half moon. I then painted my nail above this using China Glaze Liquid Leather and removed the sticker.



To complete the mani I painted the matte top coat from Barry M on all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment