Saturday 22 November 2014

Paisley Princess


Love this mani!



I first painted my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Urban-Night. On my index and little finger I applied 2 coats of A England Princess Tears (recently bought this along with a couple other A England polishes and I will definitely be adding more to my collection, they are beautiful!).



Oh and yes Princess Tears stamps :P I stamped part of the paisley pattern from MoYou Fashionista plate 11. Love this plate so much! Paisley looks amazing in a mani :)



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and then added a clear diamanté stud to each of the stamped nails on the same part of the pattern. And that is the mani finished :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment