Thursday 6 November 2014

Life is Rosy


Got some new MoYou plates and there were some roses on one of them so I decided to do roses :)



I began by applying my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 1 coat of China Glaze White on White. On my index and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Majesty.



I did a gradient on my last mani and thought I would look for something that would make the clean up easier. I found something called Liquid Palisade which is made specifically for making nail art clean up easier, however it was very expensive. So instead I bought this product called Masquepen which is a masking liquid with a fine nib for application. I applied a thin layer and waited for it to dry...



When it was dry it went clear. I then did a gradient with 3 China Glaze polishes, Dress Me Up, Life is Rosy and Purr-fect Plum. Once I had applied the gradient I used some tweezers to remove the masking liquid. It pulled off fairly easily and left no nail polish on my skin! Still had to do a little clean up nearer the nail, but I think I will get better at applying it closer to the nail.



For the stamping I used MoYou Mother Nature Collection plate 11 and stamped some roses in different places on each nail.



I then painted a coat of Seche Vite on my thumb, middle and ring finger and as I did so I pressed a gold coloured diamanté in the middle of each rose.
And that is the mani finished :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment