Saturday 17 January 2015

Oh My Saint George!


Have wanted to do a colour block mani for a while, I think I will be doing a lot more of them in the future!



I applied my base coat, then on all my nails I painted 2 coats of Ciate Pepperminty.



To create the colour block I used some straight lined vinyl strips to block off sections and paint. I first started by blocking off different sections on each nail and painting with Barry M Chai. I then did the same blocking off different sections on each nail and painted with A England Saint George. I decided at first that I was going to stamp on the ring finger nail, but instead I decided to change the colour to Saint George and leave it plain.



I then painted a top coat of Seche Vite on all nails and that is it!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment