Sunday 11 January 2015

Simple Lace


I had decided I want to do something simple and knew I wanted to use the nude colour, so I thought lace would go perfectly :)



As always I first applied my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Lychee (this is one of the Gelly's). On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Duchess (this is from the royal textured collection).



For the lace I chose a design I haven't used before. This is from the Pueen28 stamping plate. I used Konad White to stamp.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to my thumb, middle and ring finger and that is the mani finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment