Wednesday 4 February 2015

Liquorice


This weeks challenge on the NPQ Google+ community page is Black and White so this is what I came up with :)



I painted my usual base coat onto all nails. I then painted all my nails with China Glaze White On White. On my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats and on my middle and ring finger I only painted 1 coat.



On my middle and ring finger I then sponged on a gradient using China Glaze Liquid Leather, Barry M Chai and China Glaze White On White.
Over this I then applied a coat of Ciate Brocade Parade.



On my thumb, index and little finger I stamped these horizontal lines from MoYou Pro Collection plate 01 using Konad Black.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails and that is the mani finished. Very happy with the result of this!
As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment