Saturday 30 August 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork (Lora Zombie)


I love Lora Zombie's artwork so I had to use her art for this mani! The piece I got my inspiration from is below. I think I matched it quite well :)




I forgot to take a picture with just the white coat, but I painted my base coat then painted 2 coats of China Glaze White on White.
Then to create the watercolour look with the polishes I mixed each polish with some clear polish then randomly applied in different areas on each nail. The polishes are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink and Blue By!



To create the splatters I used the splatter design from MoYou Pro Collection plate 04. I took individual part of the design rather than the whole design, I stamped a couple in the colours and the rest in Konad black randomly on each nail.
Then the butterfly stamp was taken from Konad plate m78 and I randomly placed these on each nail and missed some other nails.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished.
Love this design! One of my favourites.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment