Friday 1 August 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 22 - Inspired by a Song (Magic! - Rude)


For this inspired by a song challenge day I have chosen the song Rude by Magic!
I love this song at the moment! Plus my cousin is getting married tomorrow so perfect timing :)



To start I painted my base coat. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M's Blue Grape. On my middle finger I painted 2 coats of W7's White. And on my ring finger I painted 3 coats of Essie's Mademoiselle.



On my middle finger I have done the grooms outfit. I used the suit stamp from MoYou Bridal plate 04. I stamped this with Konad's black special polish, then I filled in the bits under the collar with W7's black polish. I then applied a small amount of clear polish on one side of the collar and applied a blue diamanté nail gem.



On my ring finger I have done the brides dress. I used the dress stamp again from MoYou Bridal plate 04. I did not stamp the necklace part, just the dress, with Konad's white special polish. Then where the necklace would have been I applied a small amount of clear polish and then applied 4 small pearl gems to create a necklace.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani done!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment