Thursday 14 August 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 24 - Inspired by a Book (Orange Is The New Black)


I love the TV series of Orange is the New Black and although I haven't read the book yet I do plan to, so technically I'm not cheating :P



First I painted my base coat then applied 2 coats of Rimmel Orange Bliss.



I stamped using Konad special black and MoYou Pro Collection plate 01. I have marked the stamp patterns I used. I stamped the polka dots on my thumb and little finger and the stripes on my index finger. On my middle finger I created a gradient, to do this I painted the orange and W7 Black next to each other on a palette and I then pressed a make-up sponge into it. I then dabbed this on my nails and I repeated that about 3 times.



On my ring finger I stamped this little chick from plate Pueen47 using Konad special black. If you don't watch the show then you wouldn't understand. And although I know it is a chicken in the show, the little chick was the closest I had lol.



I then painted a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished!

Love this mani and I love the show, so if you get chance you should watch it! And I will get round to reading the book at some point :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment