Saturday 9 August 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie (Harry Potter)


I love the Harry Potter series of films so I have done Harry Potter nails :)



First I painted a base coat. Then I painted 2 coats of each colour. From left to right they are China Glaze First Mate, Avon Real Red, Barry M Peach Melba, China Glaze Starboard and Rimmel Sunshine.



As shown below I used striping tape then painted over to create diagonal lines on my thumb, index, ring and little finger.
On my thumb I used Barry M Copper as the colours for Ravenclaws house are Blue and Bronze. On my index finger I used Barry M Gold Foil as the colours for Gryffindors house are Scarlett and Gold. On my ring finger I used Barry M Silver Foil as the colours for Slytherins house are Green and Silver. And on my little finger I used W7 Black as the colours for Hufflepuffs house are Yellow and Black.




Then on my middle finger I created Harry Potter's face. I did this by using Sharpie pens.



I then painted a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)


Also I thought I would share that I got engaged!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment