Tuesday 1 April 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014 - Day 1 - Red



Hey everyone! I have been wanting to do a 31 day nail challenge for a while now.
Over at the NPQ's google+ community a few other members have started doing this challenge today :)
I however won't be doing a mani everyday like some others, I will instead spread the challenge out over a longer period of time, but every mani from now on will be a challenge mani!
The first day is red and below is the list for the rest of the days if you would also like to give this challenge a go :)




I first applied Barry M's all in one base coat top coat and nail hardener. Then on my thumb, middle finger and little finger I painted 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Rapid Red. On my index finger 2 coats of W7's White and on my ring finger 2 coats of Essie's Mademoiselle.

Once dry I then used Cheeky stamping plate CH6 to stamp the polka dot pattern in Rapid Red on my index finger and Konad's Special White on my middle finger.



On my ring finger I used a reinforcement ring to create a half moon shape on my nail and then painted over it with the Rapid Red.

Then over the line of that I stamped a bow in Konad's Special White from the Pueen12 stamping plate.



On the bow I then stuck on a small red diamanté nail stud.

On my thumb and little finger I painted one coat of Avon's Ruby Slippers.



I applied Seche Vite as a top coat and that is the mani finished :)
Hope you like it!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment