Monday 7 April 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 2 - Orange


As I have said in my previous post I am doing the 31 day nail challenge, however I am not doing a mani everyday, it will probably be more like every week lol. Please go to my previous post to see what the challenge will entail :)

I have seen this saran wrap/cling-film technique a lot so I thought I would try it for myself!



Firstly I applied my Barry M all in one as a base coat. I then applied 1 coat of China Glaze's Heli-Yum.



To create the marble look I have used the saran wrap/cling-film technique. So to start I cut up 10 pieces of cling-film and scrunched them into little balls, keeping them fairly loose so that there was enough crinkled up parts.

I then applied 1 coat of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Man-go Team! I applied this to one nail and then straight away I dabbed the cling-film over the nail until I got the look I wanted. I did this to each nail one at a time.



I wasn't entirely sure about the finished result, so I decided to add some little diamanté studs on my middle and ring finger. To do this I put a little bit of clear polish on  the area I wanted to apply the studs and then picked a stud up on my finger and pressed it onto the nail.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite, and that is the finished mani :)
I'm really pleased with how they have turned out and I am sure I will be using this technique a lot more in the future!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)







No comments:

Post a Comment