Wednesday 16 April 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 3 - Yellow


So this is day 3 of the challenge, and I had to do yellow. I am not a fan of this mani, but I found it really difficult to come up with something so I thought I would do this so it sort of looks like an easter mani.



To begin I applied my base coat. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M's Station Road which is a texture polish. And on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M's Lemon Ice-cream.



I then did some stamping on my middle and ring finger. I used the Pueen38 stamping plate and the pattern that is shown. I used 3 colours for the stamping, from left to right they are Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Jade Jump, Presto Pink and Lively Lilac.



I then applied Seche Vite over the stamped nails and not over the texture nails. And that is the finished mani.
As I said I don't really like this mani, but I am determined to do the challenge so I will probably end up with some that I don't like.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment