Saturday 5 October 2013

Textured Reverse Tip


So I have had the OPI Bond Girls mini collection for a while now and hadn't yet used Jinx which was one of the main reasons I bought them. Also I have never tried doing a reverse french tip so here it is :)



I started off as always by applying my basecoat. Then on all fingers apart from my ring finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Gold Foil and also a topcoat.



I then waited for my nails to completely dry, although not long enough a couple nails did mess up a little but I managed to fix it without starting again :)
I made the sticker by cutting the shape out of a piece of label paper. I am hoping to soon buy some craft scissors that cut in a pattern and experiment with these to create some nice designs.
I applied the sticker by my cuticle and painted 2 coats of OPI Liquid Sand Jinx, I didn't wait for each coat to dry and I peeled the sticker off.



I did this process on each finger apart from the ring finger on which I painted the whole nail with OPI Jinx.
I quite like the effect of the reverse french tip and I now keep touching my nails because of the texture polish.


Hope you like it too :)
If you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment