Saturday 12 October 2013

Duchess Lace


My previous post was the swatches of the Barry M Royal Textured Glitter Collection so of course I had to use one of them for my latest mani :)



First as always I applied my basecoat, I use Barry M Basecoat Topcoat & Nail Hardener. Then on my thumb, index finger and little finger I applied Barry M Duchess, probably my favourite from the collection, love it! On my middle and ring finger I applied China Glaze Fifth Avenue, I am not sure if I have used this colour since I bought it, but I really like it and I think it goes quite well with my skin tone so I will be remembering that :)



On the nails with Fifth Avenue on them I then stamped this beautiful design. This was from Pueen plate Pueen27 and I used Konad Black to stamp it. I bought these plates not long ago and I already had the first set from Pueen. Everytime I stamp with them I love my nails, they are great quality stamps and they have lovely designs. Definitely worth getting if you love stamping!



And the finished mani looks like this! :)
I left Duchess as it was because really you don't need anything else, it is just amazing on it's own! I probably didn't need to do the stamping either but I just love stamping too much.


If you have any questions or anything at all to say please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment