Saturday 12 October 2013

Barry M The Royal Textured Glitter Collection Swatches

So I went shopping the other day and I ended up coming home with all of the Barry M Royal Textured Glitter polishes... OOPS!

I was going to wait until Superdrug or Boots had another offer on, but of course I was just way too impatient!



By looking at this picture though you can see why I just couldn't help myself! These polishes just look amazing. And if you think they look good in the bottles then you will be in love when you see the swatches below :)



These are my new favourite polishes by far! They are so beautiful!
From left to right these are; Lady, Majesty, Duchess, Princess and Countess.
These polishes are very glittery so below I have tried my best to take the best pictures I can of each polish to show how amazing they are :)



This is Lady, a white pearl colour and I would say it has small iridescent flake pieces in it rather than glitter and they give an amazing shimmer. This polish looks like glittering snow that hasn't been touched yet, so this will be a perfect polish for the winter :)



This is Majesty, a gold glitter but more of a champagne gold than yellow which makes it look so much better. This has bits of gold glitter in it.



This is Duchess, a nude glitter. I think this might be my favourite of the collection, it is a beautiful nude colour with a pink tone to it and with bits of silver glitter.



This is Princess, a pink glitter. This is a very pretty pink colour and the glitter pieces in this are gold and silver. It all makes this a very pretty girly colour and definitely lives up to the name Princess.



This is Countess, a purple glitter. In the pictures this looks quite similar to OPI Vesper, however I am not a huge fan of that, but this is just amazing. The picture really just doesn't do it justice. It is a very dark purple, and this also has bits of glitter in it. From looking at this very closely I think I can see bits of purple, gold and copper looking glitter.


I bought these polishes from Superdrug, but they are also available in Boots and of course from Barry M online. They cost £3.99 each, definitely worth it!


Thanks for looking and if you have any questions or anything to say please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment