Monday 14 October 2013

Pattern Scissors


I completely forgot to post about these. I had these patterned scissors delivered last week. I know they aren't technically nail related, but I am going to use them for doing my nails. 
I have also got some A4 pages of label paper, so my thought is that I can cut out patterns with these scissors to stick on my nails. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully things will turn out how I expect.
I will probably do my next mani using this method so keep a look out! :)



They also came in this caddy stand so they can look pretty next to all my nail polish :)
I bought these from Yellow Moon and they were £12.99 with £2.99 delivery on top, which I thought wasn't too bad!

As I said I will try and do my next mani using these scissors so keep a look out and let me know what you think.

And as always if you have any questions or anything at all to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment