Sunday 1 September 2013

Barry M Texture Polishes


It was my birthday the on Wednesday, so of course the very next day I went out and bought some nail polish! I had wanted some texture polishes for a while so I bought the collection of 4 texture polishes by Barry M.
Below are swatches and my opinion on each one.



The polishes from left to right are Station Road, Ridley Road, Atlantic Road and Kingsland Road. These swatches were done with one coat of each polish. You can tell on the image with the flash on but I think the coverage is really good.
My favourite colour is Station Road. The colour is very similar to their Lemon Ice cream polish. This shade is different to the others as it also has a shimmer to it, you can see this more in the image with flash.
Ridley Road as a soft mint colour, Atlantic Road is a light blue and Kingsland Road a light pink. I haven't worn any of these yet, but from feeling the texture of the swatches they don't feel like they would scratch, it is just bumpy.

These are the only four colours at the moment and they are all pastel colours which are quite popular at the moment. I hope they do more colours of these texture polishes as they are good quality and not too expensive which is what makes Barry M so good!


I hope this review has helped you decide if you would like to buy these or not. I think they are definitely worth getting :)

If you have any questions or anything to say please comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment