Friday 30 August 2013

Peace & Love


Later tonight I am going to a 40th birthday party and the fancy dress theme is 70's. I am going dressed as a hippie so I thought I would do these nails to match :)



I applied my basecoat and then 2 coats of Barry M White. I love this white, it covers completely in 2 coats and of course it isn't too expensive.



On my thumb and ring finger I did a gradient. For this gradient I used all Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes in colours Jade Jump, Brisk Blue and Presto Pink. For gradients I use the Konad black sponges.



On the thumb and ring finger that I had done the gradient on I then used Bundle Monster plate BM07 and Konad white polish to stamp a peace symbol.
Then on my index, middle and little finger I used Pueen plate Pueen01 and the same 3 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri colours I used for my gradient to stamp this heart pattern. I applied the colours to the stamping image and scraped as normal, but doing all this as quickly as possible. I then stamped the image so that the colours were going in the opposite direction to the gradient on my thumb and ring finger.



I then applied my topcoat, a bit disappointed because I smudged the peace symbol on my thumb :( but apart from that I think they are pretty good!

I hope you like them too :)

Thank you for looking at my blog and if you have any questions or anything to say then comment below.




No comments:

Post a Comment