Thursday 22 August 2013

Crocodile nails


Finally done crocodile nails! I have been wanting to do these for a while but I didn't have the right colour that I wanted for stamping, but my lovely new KIKO polishes came last week and I think it looks really good :)



I applied my basecoat and then two coats of China Glaze Westside Warrior. I love this colour, it is a dark khaki green but not too dark so it looks good against my skin colour, I think it would look amazing against any skin tone though!



The crocodile skin was created using the left scale pattern on Pueen plate Pueen10, this pattern looks like crocodile scales and I think the top scale pattern looks more like snakeskin (which I have previously used it for in this tutorial).
I stamped this image using a mixture of KIKO 627 Lime Green, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Coco A-Go-Go and Barry M Gold Foil Effect.
To get this effect I blobbed each colour on in random places on the image and I then used a dotting tool to just mix the colours together a bit so that they weren't all in one place and this is how it turned out :)



I applied my topcoat and here is the finished mani! I am very pleased with this mani, I think all the colours go well together and the image plate is amazing as are all the other Pueen images. Love it! :)


Hope you like this mani too and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below!

Thank you for viewing my blog and please take a look at my other posts for more tutorials :)




No comments:

Post a Comment