Wednesday 14 August 2013

New pretties with swatches!


So these are the lovely polishes I have had in the mail today, I have already done a mani using the Sally Hansen polish but I will do a separate post for that.



So first to show the different ways it can look I did one coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on 5 different colours. From left to right they are: MUA I <3 U, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Sally Hansen Fairy Teal, China Glaze Spontaneous and Barry M Black.
I love how different this flakie top coat looks on each colour and I think this is definitely my new favourite polish, love it!
It is now discontinued and is very hard to find, I found this for about £12 on eBay but I bought the last one so can't post the listing.



KIKO had a sale and I loved the mirror polishes and thought they would be good for stamping! I also got one normal colour which is the first colour on the left, the colours from left to right are: 281 Mango, 617 Taupe, 627 Lime Green, 625 Emerald, 623 Blue, 621 Violet and 619 Red Peony.
These are really lovely colours and the mirror polishes were all painted on in one coat!



And now are the swatches for how they are with stamping.
On the left is 617 Taupe and the right is 627 Lime Green. As you can see they both stamp well on white and black and look completely opaque on both which is really good!



On the left is 625 Emerald and on the right is 623 Blue. Again as you can see they both stamp really opaque and of course are really pretty colours.



These last two are on the left 621 Violet and on the right 619 Red Peony. And again really opaque and really pretty.


All these colours are really nice and they are brilliant for stamping! I am so excited to use them and I am sure I will be buying some more!
I got these from the KIKO UK website www.kikocosmetics.co.uk, they currently have a sale but am not sure when this sale finishes.


Thank you for looking at my post and hope this was helpful for anyone looking for any new polishes to buy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment