Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hidden Treasure


So I had been looking for ages for a lovely flakie top coat and I finally found Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure at a reasonable price. It has been discontinued and is very difficult to find.
This is the first mani I have done with it and I love it!



First I applied a base coat and then 2 coats of MUA I <3 U. Very nice nude colour with a pink tone it.



I then applied one coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure to each nail apart from the ring finger.



I then used Barry M Gold Foil with Pueen plate Pueen15. The Pueen plates are probably my favourite collection of nails plates. All the images are really pretty and they stamp very well.



And the finished mani looks like this. I really love Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, in my previous post I did swatches over a few different colours and it looks different over every single one. And in different lights you can keep seeing different colours in the flakes.
Will definitely be using this a lot more!


Thank you for looking at my post, hope you like this mani!





No comments:

Post a Comment