Monday 17 June 2013

Zebra Pearl

I have been wanting to use my China Glaze Platinum Pearl polish for a while and thought it would look good for zebra print so here it is :)

First I applied my base coat then 2 coats of China Glaze's Platinum Pearl. This polish is so pretty, the pictures really don't do it justice it looks so much better in real life, definitely a nail polish I would recommend!

Once my nail polish had dried quite a bit I applied the zebra print from Konad plate M57 using Konad's black special polish. I say I let it dry quite a bit because of the next step of this mani...

I then used a piece of normal sticky tape, I made it a little less sticky just by pressing it on my top a couple times and then on my middle and ring finger I placed the tape diagonally along the nail. I then used Barry M's Black to paint the tip and removed the tape before it dried.
I then let this dry and used the smallest size dotting tool I have along with W7's Silver Dazzle and painted a line of this along the diagonal line I just created.

I applied my top coat and then I was done, very simple but think this looks so good and I am just in love with China Glaze's Platinum Pearl polish, as I said I definitely recommend it :)

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions or anything to say please comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment