Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Stamping Tests and Swatches

So I have been wanting to order some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Polishes for a while now, and today I got nail mail with all of them coming at once!! So I have done swatches of them and tested them for stamping and I am very pleased with my purchase :)

So these are all the polishes I bought, a couple of them I bought when out shopping the other day from a little stall, then some of them I bought from www.cosmeticsbycandy.co.uk and the rest I bought from www.directcosmetics.com. They were very cheap from these sites, Cosmetics By Candy sell them for £1.99 each, and Direct Cosmetics sell most of them for £1.50 and a couple for £1.99. Bargain! :)
I will not name them now I will do that below with the swatches...

...First four from left to right are; Lightening, Jade Jump, Brisk Blue and Lively Lilac and as shown in the picture the top is with no flash and bottom is with flash.

Next four from left to right are; Presto Pink, Speedy Sunburst, Rapid Red and Emerald Express. All of these colours are really nice but I am definitely looking forward to using Emerald Express.

 From Emerald Express and onwards these are all shimmer colours. These four from left to right are; Jumpin' Jade (although the label on the bottle of this one has gone so I will have to memorise it lol), Teal-y Fast, Grape Escape and Ruby Rush.

And the last three from left to right are; Quick Brick, Bronze Ablaze and Coco a-go-go.

So now are the stamping swatches, I will name the polishes again from left to right. I apologise in advance for the really bad stamping in the next couple of pictures. I think this happened because I was too quick to pick up the image, waiting a few seconds before doing so stops it from smudging. I think I thought that because it is a quick drying polish that I would need to pick it up quickly.
Anyway from left to right are; Lightening, Jade Jump, Brisk Blue and Lively Lilac. These have all stamped really well on both the white and black, the blue has probably come out the best and I was suprised how well Jade Jump turned out.

From left to right are; Presto Pink, Speedy Sunburst, Rapid Red and Emerald Express. Presto Pink has definitely come out better on the black and white than the rest.
I have done this picture different because with the shimmer polishes I needed to get more of the flash directly on it to show how it looks on the black. With the shimmer polishes they show up better in direct light and in non-direct light not as well, however they all do stamp very well over the black.

From left to right are; Jumpin' Jade, Teal-y Fast, Grape Escape and Ruby Rush. Again these stamp well, I was surprised the shimmer polishes did stamp so well.

And the last three from left to right are; Quick Brick, Bronze Ablaze and Coco a-go-go. These three colours are probably my favourites for the stamping out of the shimmer colours, they show up so well on both the black and the white and are very pretty colours.

So that is all of the Insta-Dri polishes I have. I hope this has been helpful.

Thank you for looking at my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment