Sunday 2 June 2013

Reciprocal Gradient!

I love gradient nails and then I saw these reciprocal gradient nails and just had to try it so here they are... :)

So first I applied my base coat of course, and then I applied just one coat of Avon's Pastel Pink. I know it would need another coat but because I am putting a few layers on top I decided not to do the second coat.

I then did my first gradient, I used again Avon's Pastel Pink, then I used Avon's Viva Pink and China Glaze's Heli-Yum.
Once I had let this completely dry I then applied striping tape in three lines along the nail (I forgot to take a picture of this lol duurrrhh!) but once this tape was on I then did the same colour gradient on top going in the opposite direction.

And once my top coat was applied this was the end result...
I don't normally wear much pink nail varnish, but because this isn't one solid pink colour I think it looks really good, love it!

Hope you all love it too
Thank you for looking :)




No comments:

Post a Comment