Saturday 2 January 2016

NOTD: Prima Donna Girl


More glitter! I got this for Christmas and I was just drawn to it today. Decided to do this design as I have seen quite a few of them and hadn't done it yet.




I started of by painting a base coat on all nails as always. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle. On my index and little finger I painted 1 coat of F.U.N Lacquer Prima Donna.




On my thumb, middle and ring finger I then used a straight vinyl from She Sells Seashells and placed across the nail a little more than half way down. I painted from the vinyl to the end of my nail with Barry M Fondant then peeled off the vinyl.




I was again going to use the straight vinyls, however they weren't long enough for the length of my nail. So instead I used my arch enemy, the striping tape! I placed 2 pieces creating a v shape from the tip of my nail down to the cuticle. Around these and around the bottom of my nail I used Rainbow Connection Zap Skin Protector. I then sponged on Prima Donna and removed the tape and liquid latex. I also sponged on more of Prima Donna on to my index and little finger.




To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment