Tuesday 29 December 2015

NOTD: New Year Glitter


I have yet another cold! So I didn't feel like doing anything too complicated. Seeing as it's New Year in a couple days I decided that glitter was the answer! Glitter could easily be the answer to most questions <3



To start I applied a peel off base coat, because who wants to scrub their nails for hours?! Today I have used UNT Ready For Takeoff for the first time, I have heard great reviews of it. I also have OPI Glitter Off which I have used before and also works very well.
I then painted 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather on my middle and ring finger. On my thumb and little finger I painted 1 coat of China Glaze Pick Me Up Purple and on my index finger also 1 coat of China Glaze Silver Of Sorts. I will then sponge over more later as this gives more coverage of the glitter without too much build up of the polish.



I used a latex free make-up sponge on my thumb and little finger to build up Pick Me Up Purple. Then on my middle and ring finger I did a of the glitter gradient over the black.



I again used a make-up sponge on my index finger to build up Silver Of Sorts. Then on my middle and ring finger I added some of this over Pick Me Up Purple. I also added a little more Pick Me Up Purple over the top so that there was a nice mixture of the two.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails and that is the mani finished. Ahh glitter!! <3


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment