Tuesday 15 December 2015

NOTD: Snowflake Sandwich


Love this mani!! I don't do multiple stamping very much, but I have seen a few of these snowflake sandwich manis and just knew I had to give it a go. So happy with them!



As always I started off with a base coat on all nails. I then painted a coat of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu on all nails, this is a sheer white polish which is going to help me create a sandwich mani.
I then stamped the snowflake pattern from MoYou London Festive Collection plate 06 using A England Crown Of Thistles. I stamped this on all nails in a different position on each nail.



To create the layers I then painted Don't Touch My Tutu on all nails. For the next layer I again stamped the same pattern this time using A England Spirit Of The Moors, I stamped just slightly off from where I previously stamped. After this I painted another layer of Don't Touch My Tutu. For the last layer I went back to stamping with A England Crown Of Thistles, this time I stamped so the pattern was in a completely different place to the previous layers.
When I started this mani I was intending to do another layer of stamping again with Spirit Of The Moors, however after finishing the third layer I liked the look as it was.



To finish I painted a coat of Seche Vite on all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment