Wednesday 23 December 2015

NOTD: Poinsettia


LOVE these!! So Christmassy! Have seen quite a few Poinsettia nails and this Uber Chic Beauty stamp is just so beautiful I had to use it!




To start as always I painted a base coat on all nails. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 1 coat of China Glaze Counting Carats and applied some more with a make-up sponge. On my middle and ring ringer I painted 2 coats of Barry M Coconut.




I then used the Uber Chic Beauty Uber Mat to create the Poinsettia decals. Firstly I stamped the Poinsettia from Uber Chic Beauty plate Christmas-01 using MoYou Black Knight. I then filled in the leaves, first using Barry M Sparkling Ruby, then with China Glaze It's Alive.




Once they were dry I peeled them off and applied like a normal decal on my middle and ring finger. Before putting top coat on you can't see the glitter as well, but it comes back once top coat is applied.




So to finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and now look at the Pointsettia's!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment