Wednesday 9 December 2015

NOTD: You Can't Catch Me I'm The Gingerbread Man!


As soon as I got my new Uber Chic Beauty Christmas stamping plate this gingerbread man pattern stood out to me, so I just had to use it straight away!



To start as always I painted a base coat on all nails. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Coconut. On my index finger I painted 2 coats of A England Saint George and on my little finger 2 coats of Barry M Sparkling Ruby. I did use sparkling Ruby in my last mani, but it is just such a perfect colour for Christmas manis!



To create my gingerbread man decals I used the amazing Uber Mat from Uber Chic Beauty, and I also used their Christmas-01 stamping plate. I stamped this image onto the Uber Mat using MoYou London Black Knight, I then coloured in gingerbread men with A England Sparks Divine. I applied a top coat over this and allowed to completely dry. Once dry I peeled of and applied like a normal decal.



To finish this mani off I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment