Saturday 30 January 2016

NOTD: Magentle Sandwich


I loved doing my snowflake sandwich mani, so I decided to give the technique a go again. And again I love the end result :)



As always I first painted a base coat on all my nails. Then I stamped this pattern from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L008 with MoYou London White Knight.



Over the stamping I painted a coat of OPI Sheer Tint Be Magentle With Me, I smudged it a little so I made sure I waited a bit longer the next time! Then once this was dry I then stamped the same pattern again, this time placing it in a different place to the previous stamp.



Again I painted another coat of OPI Be Magentle With Me. Then once dry I stamped the same pattern, again in a different position to the previous stamps. But this time I stamped with Color Club Worth The Risque.



To finish I painted a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment