Monday 11 January 2016

NOTD: Ocean Swirl


Not really very happy with these but here they are anyway!



To start as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I applied 2 coats of KIKO 389 Mint Milk. On my middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of KIKO 527 Metallic Emerald Green.



I then used a Twinkled T Swirl vinyl on each nail and placed it in a different place on each one. Then I painted over with the opposite colour to what was already on the nails and carefully peeled off the vinyl.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment