Monday 18 January 2016

NOTD: Amethyst Jewell


LOVE this colour, has to be one of my favourites! I also love this stamping plate, therefore I love this whole mani :)



To begin as always I painted a base coat on all nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle. And on my index, middle and little finger 2 coats of A England Crown Of Thistles.



On the thumb and ring finger I placed one of these French Tip vinyls from Twinkled T as shown. Then I painted from the vinyl to the tip of my nail using Crown Of Thistles.



I then wanted to stamp just on the areas painted with Crown Of Thistles, so on the full nails I stamped on the whole nail. On my thumb and ring finger I used Rainbow Connection's Zap Skin Protector so that the stamping would go where I wanted it. I stamped random parts from MoYou London Explore Collection plate 22 using MoYou London Black Knight.
For a finishing touch to the thumb and ring finger I placed this diamond shaped nail stud as shown.



To finish I painted all nails with a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment