Tuesday 21 October 2014

Chevrons and New Nail Shape


Decided to try a new nail shape so I went for Almond/Stiletto. Think it's going to take me a while to get used to, but I do like them :)
And obviously chevrons are just amazing!



Firstly on I applied a base coat on all my nails. On my thumb and middle fingers I applied 2 coats of China Glaze White on White. On my index and little finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Puur-fect Plum. And on my ring finger I applied 1 coat of W7 Black.



On top of the black on my ring finger I applied 2 coats of Rimmel Diamond Dust.



On the white on my thumb and middle finger I then applied nail stickers and painted W7 Black before removing the stickers. I made these chevron stickers using some insulation tape and patterned scissors.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment