Sunday 26 October 2014

Pretty Paisley


Have been meaning to use this paisley pattern for a while now so here it is :)



Firstly I applied my base coat. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I applied 3 coats of Barry M Truffle Silk Effect, it would be fine with 2 coats but I just wanted to make it even more opaque. On my ring and little finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Princess Textured Effect.
These polishes look so good together I could have just left my nails like this, but I can't resist adding stamping!



So on the nails painted with Truffle I then used Konad White to stamp this paisley pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-315. I love this pattern, it's so delicate and pretty :)



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to the stamped nails (and smudged my thumb :()
And that is the mani finished!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment