Sunday 12 October 2014

Dandelion Breeze


So in my last post I had finally finished the 31 Day Challenge!
It took me a while to decide what to do as I was so used to basically being told what I had to do lol!
But eventually I decided to do this Dandelion mani, I have seen a lot of these types of mani's done in many different ways. I loved the black and white ones where there was a persons face blowing the Dandelion, but I am rubbish at freehand so instead I came up with this...



I firstly applied my base coat. Then I painted 2 coats of Sally Hansen Gray By Gray. With the consistency I probably could have got away with 1 coat, but I prefer painting 2 just for perfect coverage.



I then did some stamping using Konad White and MoYou plate Pro Collection 04. As I may have mentioned before I LOVE the MoYou plates, they have a lot of variety and beautiful designs as well as full design plates and they stamp brilliantly!
I stamped the Dandelion pattern along with the little pieces blowing in the wind. I stamped parts of these randomly on all my nails, but I tried to place them so it looked like they flowed. So you can mess around with where you like them best :)



Finally I applied a coat of Seche Vite. I was thinking of doing them with a matte top coat, but I think that would have looked better if I had done black and white, so I just did them shiny!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment