Wednesday 26 February 2014

Phone Case Inspired Lace and Half Moon




I got this new phone case yesterday, so I thought I would do a mani to match it :)
And yes I know my phone isn't in the case, that's because I am using my phone to take the picture :P



First I applied my usual Seche Clear base coat, and then I applied 2 coats of Essie's Mademoiselle.



Once that was dry I then painted 1 coat of Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure (this is the new version that has the number 419 also on the cap).



I then used Konad stamping plate m57 along with the Konad black special polish. I stamped this netting pattern on my index, middle and little fingers.



I again used Konad's black special polish along with Pueen plate Pueen14 and I stamped this damask print pattern on top of the netting stamping.



I then cut out from a sheet of label paper these small pieces with a slight curve to them and stuck them near my cuticle on my thumb and ring finger to create a half moon.



I then painted with W7's black and removed the stickers.



I appled a coat of Seche Vite to each nail and here is the finished mani :)


This is it against the phone case and I think that's not too far off really.



Also in the post yesterday I got some more nail mail!
The centre image plate is from MoYou and it is plate number 03 from the Roxy Collection.
The plates around it are from Bundle Monster and they are the CYO set.
Very excited to start using these!!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment