Friday 21 February 2014

Nail Mail and Nail Polish App!


Got these lovelies in the post today :)
From left to right they are Barry M Raspberry, Barry M Passion Fruit, Barry M Liquorice, Barry M Truffle and Max Factor Fantasy Fire.
Raspberry is a lovely wine red colour. Passion Fruit is a Gelly polish and is a nice reddish orange. Liquorice is a Confetti and has little strips of black and white in a clear base polish that has a slight sheen to it. Truffle is a Silk polish from the latest range, there are five other colours in this range, but I didn't want to buy them all straight away so I picked this colour to try first :) it is a beige colour which looks really pretty with the silk sheen to it. Fantasy Fire is a polish I have heard about a lot and looks like it gives a lovely finish of green and purple sparkle so am excited to try this one out :)

Also yesterday I got a new nail polish stand, before I just had a 5 tier stand that I couldn't store all my polishes in, so the one I got in the post yesterday was this one which is a 7 tier. They are both from the same company so they are both the same width and they are really well made. And I can now display all of my nail polishes :) which as of today comes to 148! Don't think I am actually very surprised how many I have, and here they all are...


Also I thought I would show you this app I downloaded to keep track of all my pretty polishes :)
It is called Nail Polishes and I downloaded it from the Google Play Store for free, not sure if it is on the Apple Store. You can sort the polishes to show them in colour order, brand order and also most recent. When adding a polish you add a picture, the colour name the brand name and then you have a number of colour swatches to choose from. You can also choose different effects, so if it has a matte finish or is a sand polish then you can choose this. There is also a section for any comments you want to add about the polish  And here is a screenshot of it, although in this you can't see all the options I just mentioned, but if you click on the polish then those options will be shown.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment