Sunday 23 February 2014

Guava and Liquorice Confetti


Hi everyone :) here is my latest mani using one of the new polishes from my last post, hope you like it!



First I applied my base coat, I used Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat. I then painted 2 coats of Barry M's Gelly Polish in Guava. I love this colour, I was going to use the Passion Fruit Gelly I bought the other day, but then I just couldn't resist this!



Once dry I applied tape to my ring finger, and also on my thumb, to create a triangle v shape from my cuticle.



With the tape applied I then painted on Barry M's Confetti Polish in Liquorice, I applied quite a few coats until I liked the coverage of the bits of confetti. I then used W7's Silver Dazzle to go along the edge of the triangle. I used a dotting tool to do this and I had to do it twice as when I only did it once the coverage didn't show as much as I wanted it to when I took a picture.



I applied a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to my thumb and ring finger. I didn't need to apply a top coat to the other fingers because as you can see the Gelly polish leaves a high shine finish without the need for anything else. And that it the completed mani!



Also I thought I would show you the haul I got yesterday :) these were all from PoundLand so yes they were all just £1 each, so couldn't resit really!
I have been a bit naughty this week as from my previous post you will know I had some other nail polishes this week, and I have also got coming in the post next week a stamping plate from MoYou and the CYO Bundle Monster plates. So I definitely need to not buy anything else for a while now!
From left to right the polishes are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Man-Go Team! OPI Super Bass Shatter, Shatter the Scale and Black Shatter, and W7's Lavender Pearl.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment