Thursday 3 November 2016

NOTD: Sultry Leopard


I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do when I started these, but I love how they turned out :)



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Glam Polish Vampire Breath. On my index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Dress Me Up.
I love this combination and very nearly left them like this, but of course I had to add some nail art!



On the nails painted with Dress Me Up I first stamped this image from HeHe plate 081 with Next Rose Gold God. Then I stamped the leopard print image from MoYou London Pro Collection plate 03 with Born Pretty Store black stamping polish.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment