Monday 28 November 2016

NOTD: All That Gitters MeeBox


I loved the contents of this months All That Glitters MeeBox!
I decided to just use these 2 items from the box as they look so good together!
I did already have this A England polish because it is just so beautiful, doesn't hurt to have 2 of them though!



To begin as always I applied a base coat. Because of all the glitter I used UNT Ready For Takeoff (peel off base coat).
I then applied 2 coats of A England Crown Of Thistles on my index, middle and little finger. And on my thumb and ring finger I used a sponge to apply Floss Gloss Dimepiece until I was happy with the coverage.
On my index and little finger I also applied a coat of Seche Vite as I used vinyls.



I placed one She Sells Seashells single chevron stencil on my index and little finger as shown and applied Zap Skin Protector also as shown. I then again used a sponge to apply Floss Gloss Dimepiece until I was happy with the coverage, then I peeled away the vinyl and liquid latex.



To finish I applied a couple coats of Barry M Gelly Plumpy Top Coat.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment