Monday 14 November 2016

NOTD: Not Quite Christmas Sweater


I love all the sweater nails this time of year. As it's still November I am going to say these are just sweater nails. However as much as I hate the C word before December these can probably be counted as my first Christmas mani this year!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. On my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Change Your Altitude. On my index and little finger 2 coats of Barry M Freestyle. And on my middle finger 2 coats of Glam Polish Pink Gold Peach!



On my index and little finger I stamped this snowflake sweater pattern from MoYou London Festive plate 30 using their White Knight stamping polish and Born Pretty Store's XL Clear Stamper.



Then on my thumb and ring finger I stamped the penguin sweater pattern from just below the snowflake sweater pattern also with MoYou London White Knight and Born Pretty Store's XL Clear Stamper.



To complete the mani I applied Seche Vite on my middle finger and Barry M Matte Top Coat on my other nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment