Wednesday 9 November 2016

NOTD: Glitz & Glamour


Pretty random design again, loving these colours together!



Firstly as always I applied a base coat to all my nails, on my thumb and ring finger I used UNT Ready For Takeoff. On my thum and ring finger I then sponged on Next Rose Gold Glitz. On my index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of Next Teal My Thunder which as you can see dried matte.



I then stamped part of the image as shown from MoYou London Artist plate 09. I stamped this with MoYou London Ladygold Pink.



I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails, 2 coats on the glitter.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment