Monday 22 September 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial (ChristabellNails - Kiwifruit Nail Art Tutorial)


This mani is inspired by this ChristabellNails tutorial for Kiwifruit nail art. I saw this come up on my YouTube feed the other day and loved it, so I knew I had to do it for this challenge!



Firstly I applied my base coat. Then at the base of the nail I painted 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jade Jump. Then I painted 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Record Lime so that it overlapped the previous colour and left a small amount of space from the cuticle.



I then used a thin nail art brush along with the lighter green and painted some lines down the nail making sure not to reach the very tip of the nail. Once this was dry I used a dotting tool along with W7 Black and created some dots. Trying to stay mainly on the dark green area but also putting a few dots just touching on the light green area.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and the mani is finished. Love how simple and effective this mani is. Check out ChristabellNails YouTube channel for more lovely nail art tutorials.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment